this is the day. a covenant made.
a prayer said to severe unhealthy soul ties.
allowing God to heal and restore the soul. my soul.
the renouncement of every dark and shadowy stronghold of the enemy.
only God can give me beauty for the ashes i bring Him, returning every broken fragment of my soul back to me.
I will set before my eyes no vile thing.
The deeds of faithless men I hate;
they will not cling to me. - psalm 101:3
thank you Lord Jesus, my heavenly Father.
a prayer said to severe unhealthy soul ties.
allowing God to heal and restore the soul. my soul.
the renouncement of every dark and shadowy stronghold of the enemy.
only God can give me beauty for the ashes i bring Him, returning every broken fragment of my soul back to me.
I will set before my eyes no vile thing.
The deeds of faithless men I hate;
they will not cling to me. - psalm 101:3
thank you Lord Jesus, my heavenly Father.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home